This is a healthy non-veg salad with the goodness of assorted vegetables and chicken. More varieties of veggies, other than what I have used can be added. A little bit of dressing over it will tickle your taste buds. Have this colourful salad as a light meal. The chicken can be grilled and added to the salad.
- 1/2 cup chicken boneless, boiled & shredded
- few broccoli florettes, blanched
- few lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1/2 cup coloured bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup kabuli chana (white chickpeas)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- green chilies & coriander leaves to garnish
Pressure cook the kabuli chana with 1 cup water for 5-6 whistles till soft. Drain and keep aside.
Now in a bowl, combine all the ingredients and toss well. Your salad is ready. Serve, garnished with green chilies and coriander leaves.