A healthy and nutritious salad for all weight watchers. It is a perfect balanced meal any time of the day along with some clear soup as It contains no fat or cholesterol. Corn, broccoli, spring onion, celery and carrot too can be included.
- 1/2 cup black chana (chickpeas), soaked overnight
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup red, yellow and green capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 beetroot, sliced (opt)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1-2 green chilies, chopped
- few coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- salt, chili powder and pepper to taste
Pressure cook the chana in 2 cups water for 5-6 whistle. Drain and mix with all the chopped veggies. Add salt, chili powder, pepper powder, olive oil and lime juice and toss well. Serve at room temperature.