This yummy Lebanese style salad is not only healthy but very easy and simple to dish out. You can serve it as a salad, an appetizer or as a light meal, accompanied with some baked or grilled delicacy. This sumptuous one-pot meal is anytime welcome. So go ahead and give it a try and relish it with your family and loved ones.
- 1 potato, boiled & cubed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stems of spring onion, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp. mint leaves, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp. parsley, chopped (I added coriander leaves)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
In a bowl, combine all the above mentioned ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish and serve as an appetizer, snack or as an accompaniment to some barbecue meat.