This is a healthy non-veg salad with the goodness of assorted vegetables and chicken. More varieties of veggies, other than what I have used can be added. A little bit of dressing over it will tickle your taste buds. Have this colourful salad as a light meal. The chicken can be grilled and added to the salad.
- 1/2 cup boneless chicken, boiled & shredded
- handful of baby spinach, washed & drained
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, sliced
- I capsicum, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. +1 tsp. olive oil
- 1-2 fresh red / green chilies, chopped
Heat 1 tsp. oil in a pan and saute the mushrooms till they turns soft. Drain and keep aside.
Now in a bowl, combine all the above mentioned ingredients and toss well.
Just before serving, sprinkle salt and pepper powder and drizzle lime juice and olive oil.