Not to worry if you have any leftover curry (sabzi). Make these delicious and yummy cutlets and it will be gone in no time. This is just what I did with some leftover mixed vegetable curry. With a generous coating of some semolina, I made these cutlets for an evening tea-time snack. Give it any shape you prefer and relish them with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- 2 cups mixed vegetable curry, mashed
- 2 tbsp. roasted chickpea flour
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- 1-2 green chilies, chopped (opt)
- pinch of salt or to taste
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup semolina
- oil to shallow fry
In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil and semolina). Divide into equal portions.
Give them any shape of your choice and coat with semolina. Refrigerate for an hour. Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry them on both sides till light brown in colour.
Drain on a kitchen towel and serve them hot with green chutney or sauce.