Enjoy this simple non-veg salad as an appetizer or as a simple light meal anytime of the day. Made with boiled and shredded chicken, coloured bell peppers, tomatoes and spring onions, they are a perfect visual treat. Grated paneer or cheese also can be added to make it more appetizing and flavourful.
- 1 cup boiled chicken, shreedded
- 2 cups coloured bell peppers. sliced
- 1 cup spring onions, sliced into roundels
- 1 tomato, deseeded & sliced
- 1-2 fresh red / green chilies, chopped
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
In a bowl, combine the boiled & shredded chicken, bell peppers, spring onion, fresh chilies and tomatoes.
Just before serving, sprinkle salt and pepper over it and toss well. Drizzle olive oil and enjoy as an appetizer or as a light meal.