Frittata in Italian means fried and it resembles omelette. So here you have a quick fix breakfast / brunch made of eggs and noodles. It is super easy and has the goodness of some veggies in it. It can also be served as a tea-time snack, after school snack or as a lunch box meal. To enhance the taste and flavour, you can sprinkle some grated cheese and / or add some boiled & shredded chicken.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 packet maggi noodles, cooked & drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated coconut
- 2 tbsp. sev
- 1 tsp. ginger-garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coloured bell peppers, chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp. roasted cumin powder
- 1-2 tbsp. oil to shallow fry
- grated coconut, sev, coriander leaves & fresh red chilies to garnish
In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil and garnishes).
Heat oil in a pan and pour the contents. Spread it evenly around the pan. Cover and cook on a low flame till it is done on one side.
Gently flip it over and cook the other side too till done. Transfer to a serving plate and serve. garnished with coriander leaves, sev chilies and fresh grated coconut.